§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data which can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Pixelboxx GmbH, Ostenhellweg 50-52, D-44135 Dortmund, email@example.com. You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right of access,
- right of rectification or cancellation,
- right to limit processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right of data transferability.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred each time
- website, where the request comes from
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in relation to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (dazu b)
- Persistent Cookies (in addition c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Contact form
The personal data you provide us with in the context of this contact request will only be used to answer your request or contact you and for the related technical administration. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case, your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Your personal data will be deleted even without your revocation if we have processed your request or if you revoke the consent given here for storage. This also happens if the storage is not permitted for other legal reasons.
You can inform yourself at any time about the data stored about you.
You can find detailed information on data protection and the handling of personal data in the general data protection declaration of this website.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally.
(3) After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by filling out the form on the website, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when the newsletter is sent. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored by the dispatch service provider rapidmail GmbH, whose location is in Germany. For analysis purposes, we link the data mentioned in §3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. We use the data thus obtained to create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. Thereby we record when you receive our news. For this evaluation the dispatched enamels contain so-called Web Beacons and/or Tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files, which are stored with the dispatch service provider rapidmail GmbH, whose location is in Germany. For analysis purposes, we link the data mentioned in §3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. We use the data thus obtained to create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in them and conclude from this your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 6 Online Presence in Social Media
We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to inform them about our services.
We would like to point out that user data may be processed outside the area of the European Union. This can result in risks for the users, because the enforcement of the users' rights could be made more difficult. With regard to US providers certified under the Privacy Shield, we would like to point out that they thereby undertake to comply with the data protection standards of the EU.
Farthermore, user data is generally processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created from the user behavior and the resulting interests of the users. The user profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behaviour and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the user profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
The processing of the users' personal data is based on our legitimate interests in effective information of the users and communication with the users in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. In case the users are asked by the respective providers to give their consent to the data processing (i.e. to give their consent e.g. by ticking a check box or confirming a button), the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 par. 1 letter a., Art. 7 DSGVO.
For a detailed presentation of the respective processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the following linked information from the providers.
Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless need help, please contact us.
- Twitter (Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) - Datenschutzerklärung: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=A....
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland) - Datenschutzerklärung https://www. linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy , Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out, Privacy Shield: https://www. privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=A....
- Xing (XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland) - Datenschutzerklärung/ Opt-Out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
§ 7 Google ReCaptcha [html]]
Wir binden die Funktion zur Erkennung von Bots, z.B. bei Eingaben in Onlineformularen ("ReCaptcha") des Anbieters Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, ein. Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
§ 8 Einbindung von Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both his website and his advertising.
(2) We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the collection of your data on future visits to this website: Deactivate Google Analytics.
(5) We have concluded a contract with Google for order processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
§ 10 Plugins and Tools