Pixelboxx is an innovative company that has been developing leading solutions for Digital Asset Management (DAM) for more than 18 years. Well-known market-leading customers and brands such as August Rüggeberg, BRAX, Kühne, Babymarkt, Osram, August Storck or Agravis rely on our products to manage and process digital media and to distribute them to the relevant online and print channels. Our corporate strategy is clearly focused on growth. To achieve this, we need creative front-end developers who want to accompany us and make our solution portfolio fit for the future.
Your tasks with us
- You want to design code in an agile, friendly development team
- Your task is
- Your task is to design and implement customer- and product-specific functions together with our team >/li>
- Or you are more interested in IT consulting >/strong> or IT project management >/strong> >/li>
- planning, installation and customization of our DAM software as well as consulting and implementation of the best solution >/li>
- analysis and documentation of customer requirements and foresighted resource and budget planning
- IT understanding and affinity to new technologies, especially in the web area
- Distinctive communication skills
- High quality awareness as well as detail and solution oriented working methods
- Knowledge of web-based systems helpful
- Teamplayer with a structured and independent working style and a high degree of personal initiative
- Very good German and English skills
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes' walk from the train station
- Benefits such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.