ARCHITECT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Your tasks with us
- As an architect in product development, you will be
responsibility for the software architecture of one of our
products. In doing so, you coordinate intensively with our Head of
of Development, in order to accompany the development with the latest
technologies and standards.
- In addition, you will be intensively involved in the continuous
improvement of the development processes.
- You have sound experience in the conception and implementation of complex technical product requirements
- You can discuss technical concepts and concepts and architectures at eye level
- You have experience in and enjoy agile software development and can pass on your knowledge to your team members
- You are familiar with current technologies
- You speak German and English
- Your personal strengths include Strong communication skills, openness and organisational skills
- Microservices, Cloud, Event-Driven Programming, Streaming-based Data Processing/Pipelining, Virtualization
- Java, node.js, Postgres, MongoDB, REST, Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, Quarkus
- Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- CI Pipelines, Continuous Deployment
- Overview of the OpenSource landscape (e.g. CNCF)
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes walk from the train station
- Benefits, such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.