Quality Assurance / Software Tester
Your tasks with us
- Ensuring the quality of the application in all product development phases
- Ensuring the quality of project-specific developments
- Creation, execution and evaluation of manual and automated tests
- Supporting development, product planning and customer service with regard to quality assurance
- Creation and implementation of test concepts
- Support of the integration systems from a QA point of view
- Co-designing the software within a development team working according to agile principles
What we expect from you
- Several years of experience in software quality assurance
- Passion for software development and high quality standards
- Knowledge of "neighbouring" enterprise IT solutions, such as CMS, PIM, e-commerce, MRM desirable
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- A pronounced interest in dealing intensively with complex specialist topics
- Ability to communicate and work in a team as well as willingness and sense of responsibility
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes walk from the train station
- Benefits, such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.