Your tasks with us
- Operation and expansion of our cloud environments (Kubernetes + Docker) for product development and customer environments
- Operation and expansion of the CI/DC pipelines in the Gitlab environment
- Support of developers from product development and prof. service
What we expect from you
- Experience with cloud hosting
- Advanced knowledge in administration and maintenance of Kubernetes clusters
- Very good knowledge of working with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD, especially Gitlab, is required
- Microservice and IaC mindset is required
- Handling and administration of Unix systems is required
- Knowledge of Git, TypeScript, Java and Kafka is an advantage
- Knowledge in handling Jira and Confluence
- Strong communication and coordination skills, ability to work in a team and social competence in dealing with a wide variety of interlocutors
- Strong goal orientation, assertiveness and ability to deal with conflicts
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, personal responsibility and taking the initiative
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes walk from the train station
- Benefits, such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.