Your tasks with us
- Organisation and implementation of workshops and training courses at our customers' premises
- Analysis and conception for the realisation of complex DAM systems
- Technical consulting for our customers, as well as support for our sales department
- Contributing to the design and continuous improvement of our processes
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a consulting environment
- Optional: experience with DAM systems
- Sound knowledge of requirements engineering and project management, as well as experience with agile project management
- Knowledge of the Atlassian products JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems
- Affinity with digital media
- Very good German and English skills
- Organisational strength and assertiveness
- Affinity for business processes and their optimisation
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes walk from the train station
- Benefits, such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.