Pixelboxx is an innovative company that has been developing leading solutions for Digital Asset Management (DAM) for more than 18 years. Well-known market-leading customers and brands such as August Rüggeberg, BRAX, Kühne, Babymarkt, Osram, August Storck or Agravis rely on our products to manage and process digital media and to distribute them to the relevant online and print channels. Our corporate strategy is clearly focused on growth. To achieve this, we need committed employees to accompany us in this process. Therefore we are looking for a Java developer at the next possible date.
Your tasks with us
- You extend our web-based Java application with backend functionalities
- You design and implement together with our team customer- and product-specific functions
- You understand the challenges in terms of performance and code quality
- You design and extend interfaces of our application to and with other enterprise applications
- You like to work in an agile, solution-oriented team
- You are interested in innovative technologies and have experience in Enterprise Java development
- Even beginners are welcome
- Java, Spring, REST, Hibernate/JPA, SQL, SOLR and Continuous Integration are no foreign words for you
- You have a broad knowledge of methods and have experience in operating with Linux
- You communicate your ideas and approaches comprehensibly in dialogue with your team, verbally and in writing - and you have a good command of English
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes' walk from the train station
- Benefits such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.