Pixelboxx is an innovative company that has been developing leading solutions for Digital Asset Management (DAM) for more than 18 years. Well-known market-leading customers and brands such as August Rüggeberg, BRAX, Kühne, Babymarkt, Osram, August Storck or Agravis rely on our products to manage and process digital media and to distribute them to the relevant online and print channels. Our corporate strategy is clearly focused on growth. To achieve this, we need creative front-end developers who want to accompany us and make our solution portfolio fit for the future.
Your tasks with us
- creation of solution concepts based on the requirements
- selection of suitable technologies
- implementation of services and user interfaces
- testing and documentation of components
- You develop software with passion
- You have fun with "clean code"
- Scrum, CI, TDD, Refactoring are no foreign words for you >/li>
- You have an idea of the challenges for enterprise applications of the future and ideas how to meet them
- You find pragmatic solutions for individual tasks without losing sight of the big picture
- In addition, you have experience with underscore, material design, angular, jQuery
- You are curious to try out new technologies and add the best of them to your toolbox, for example
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for mutual success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "Digital Transformation"
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks that you can master with enthusiasm as well as appreciation of your ideas and visions
- A modern working environment with air-conditioned rooms in the heart of Dortmund just a few minutes' walk from the train station
- Benefits such as capital-forming benefits, fuel vouchers, massages, free fruit, drinks and regular employee breakfasts
If you like the prospect of becoming part of a great story in an up-and-coming software company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.