DUAL STUDY DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT
Pixelboxx has been offering powerful solutions for digital asset management for 20 years. More than 200 customers from trade, industry, banks and public authorities rely on our products to manage and process digital media and play them out into the relevant channels. Many of these customers are market leaders. In order to support our customers in their business in the best possible way, we are expanding our team and are looking for a sales management student (m/f/d).
The combination of theory and practice is the FHDW's recipe for success. In the dual bachelor's degree program, students alternate between learning phases at the University of Applied Sciences in Mettmann and practical phases in our company at monthly intervals throughout their studies. We take over the study and examination fees for you.
Your tasks with us
- Working for one of the market leaders
- Getting to know our customers and their business models
- Project management on the job
- Preparing offers and presentations
- Developing concepts and calculations
- Working in an interdisciplinary team of digital asset management specialists, IT developers and project managers
- Fachabitur or general university entrance qualification
- Safe use of MS Office
- A passion for business contexts
- Good knowledge of English
- Team-oriented work
- Independent working style
- High commitment
You can look forward to this at Pixelboxx
Our daily work is always aimed at justifying the trust of our customers with enthusiasm and the will for common success. Therefore the demands on our employees are high, but we do a lot to make you feel comfortable with us.
- An innovative software product that makes a decisive contribution to guiding our customers successfully on their way through the "digital transformation"
- An agile environment and cooperation in a team
- Nice colleagues, well-known customers and attractive tasks, which you can master with enthusiasm
- opportunities for professional development and self-realization
- Challenging and varied tasks with the freedom to contribute your own ideas and experience
- Flexible working hours and a modern working environment in the heart of Dortmund
- Very good public transport connections and employee parking spaces
Marie-Curie-Str. 6, 40822 Mettmann
+49 2104 17756-02